Infusion Pro's last step is our Hydrogen Peroxide based Neutralizer.
Enrighted with our exclusive Vegan Kerating - Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol a source of protein and antioxidants. Made from Babassu - A penetrating oil from the seeds of the Brazilian Babassu Tree, also known as “The Tree Of Life” along with Aloe - Soothing healing properties and is designed specifically to strengthen, fortify, and revitalize lash/brow hair. Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol is a protein that is able to penetrate the cortex, helping to build strength from within while coating and conditioning the lash/brow hiar whild protecting the surface.
- Dry remove all product from Step No. 01 and INFUSION Treatment.
- Using 1 to 2 pumps of Step No. 2 apply from foot of lash to the tips of the lashes.
- Cover in plastic wrap and apply heat source.
- Process between 5 to 8 minutes.
- Rember if you client has had damaged lashes from prior chemical services process for a longer time such as 8 minutes is recommended.
- When processing is completed first dry remove Step No. 2.
- Gently use a non-lint applicator and or a tissue and gently remove products.
- Be sure to work in such a way that you remove product upward and away from the lower eyelid avoiding any product getting into the eyes.
- PH Balanced Risne can be used to remove any remaining product residue. Do Not get Rinse into the eyes.
- Once product has been removed gently work lashes off the lash form with a mascara wand.
- Once lashes are released from the lash form gently remove the lash forms from the lower eyelid and clean any Bonder/Adhesive residue off the skin with the PH Rinse.
- Brush lashes until dry.
- Once the Infusion Treatment has processed Dry Remove all products.
- Apply Step No. 2 Neutralizer over the top of the brow hair.
- Bush Step No 2 into the brow and shape the as desired.
- Cover brows with plastic wrap and heat source and process Step No. 2 for 5 minutes.
- Dry remove all products from the brow.
- PH Risne can be used to remove any product residue.
- Best Used By.
Best used within 6 months after opening or by the printed expiration date on product.
PROFESSIONAL USE PRODUCT